mydxeu Check RDA status

F4GVO

Hi there,

I submitted a bunch of LOTW QSL cards a few days ago and now "In Review" table, I have a pair of QSO with "Check RDA" (in red) status in the column date.
I suppose it means that the RDA I supplied is incorrect ? Can you please confirm. Thanks.

73 de Thierry, F4GVO

ra3r

Thierry!
You are right, scan LoTW does not show the RDA number, date must fully match the RDA base:
https://cfmrda.ru/#/callsignsRda
The specified QSO date probably does not match the RDA number in the database.

12.02.2021 3:12, F4GVO via groups.io пишет:

Hi there,

I submitted a bunch of LOTW QSL cards a few days ago and now "In Review" table, I have a pair of QSO with "Check RDA" (in red) status in the column date.
I suppose it means that the RDA I supplied is incorrect ? Can you please confirm. Thanks.

73 de Thierry, F4GVO

F4GVO

Thanks Roman for your answer

I will double check as I used https://cfmrda.ru/#/callsignsRda to find the right RDA.