mydx.eu - ATNO in red

aadu.adok

Privet / hello,

RU: eshjo dobavok - v 'latest updates' teper jesli RDA u vas ATNO, togda krasn6m tsevtom
EN: one more change in 'latest updates' which was added last week - if given RDA is ATNO for you then its in red color.

Desktop
-----------

desktop.PNG

Mobile
---------
mob.PNG

Danny Van Tricht ON4VT

Is it possible to extend the list ?   Sometimes 10 listings is too short ...

73 Danny ON4VT aka OT4V

aadu.adok

Hello Danny,

Yes, looks like a list of 6 most recent is not enough. I got same
question from RA9AJ this morning.

I extended list to 20 in mobile version because we have a lot of
vertical room there.
I'll figure out the layout in browser version later to see if we can
show more than 6.

73,
ES1TU
Aadu