Lot of new areas yet to come.

GL!
Csaba HA3LN

On 2021-08-09 13:20, Giuseppe Giunta wrote:
Ciao a tutti,
I received today my new Diploma for 500 RDA, and it is also plasticized! There is still a long way to go to get to the "high peaks" of the Diploma, but slowly we will climb more and more! Thank you very much, expecially to Roman RA3R, I really appreciated it.
73 de Giu, IT9VDQ   -   (one of IB9T)
Attachments:
RDA-500.jpeg: https://groups.io/g/rdaworld/attachment/361/0

Giuseppe Giunta

Grazie Csaba!

73  Giu

Il 09/08/2021 13:24, HA3LN ha scritto:
...congrats Giu.

Lot of new areas yet to come.

GL!
Csaba  HA3LN

On 2021-08-09 13:20, Giuseppe Giunta wrote:
Ciao a tutti,

I received today my new Diploma for 500 RDA, and it is also plasticized! There is still a long way to go to get to the "high peaks" of the Diploma, but slowly we will climb more and more! Thank you very much, expecially to Roman RA3R, I really appreciated it.

73 de Giu, IT9VDQ   -   (one of IB9T)

Attachments:
RDA-500.jpeg: https://groups.io/g/rdaworld/attachment/361/0

Luc