Mode in stations online

Andy - DL1DXX

Good evening Aadu

many thank for your efforts in editing the webpage - great service!

Just a short question.
Is it possible, to select more then one option in the mode?
For example, I can only select CW, SSB - showing my confirmed and not confirmed RDAs.
Would be great if I can also select "NOT_CFMD" so that I can see only the not confirmed RDAs in CW, SSB  (or Digi).

                       old                                                                                   new?

Kind regards, Andy  - DL1DXX

aadu.adok

Hey Andy,

Thank you for your feedback. I dont have very good idea what combinations would make sense. I'm personally using cw_ssb (I dont do digi). It produces fair amount of spots and I try to work everything that shows up red (not worked). Those human-entered spots on the right are also very helpful.

What do you other guys think on this filtering topic?

ES1TU

On Thu, Jul 8, 2021, 9:36 PM Andy - DL1DXX <DL1DXX@...> wrote:
Good evening Aadu

many thank for your efforts in editing the webpage - great service!

Just a short question.
Is it possible, to select more then one option in the mode?
For example, I can only select CW, SSB - showing my confirmed and not confirmed RDAs.
Would be great if I can also select "NOT_CFMD" so that I can see only the not confirmed RDAs in CW, SSB  (or Digi).

                       old                                                                                   new?

Kind regards, Andy  - DL1DXX

Andy - DL1DXX

Hey Aadu

I fully understand. I came across this idea because most /m activators use CW/SSB. So when especially looking
for these, I would not need to see the not worked (red) digi spots. Would be easier to see only CW/SSB. Just for clarification.
Have a nice time and take care.

73, Andy - DL1DXX

Am 08.07.2021 um 21:38 schrieb aadu.adok:

[...]

HA3LN

...thanks Aadu for the updates for the most recent entries and charts. Excellent stuff and really motivating to see the progress.
Just seen that the last 2 weeks of position * is changed to figures which is even better.

I like Andy's idea I'd use that feature as well.
Similarly I use CW/SSB (no digi) and would be great to see only the not_cfm entries.

73!
Csaba HA3LN

Hey Andy,
On Thu, Jul 8, 2021, 9:36 PM Andy - DL1DXX <DL1DXX@darc.de> wrote:

Good evening Aadu

many thank for your efforts in editing the webpage - great service!

Just a short question.
Is it possible, to select more then one option in the mode?
For example, I can only select CW, SSB - showing my confirmed *and* not
confirmed RDAs.
Would be great if I can also select "NOT_CFMD" so that I can see only the
not confirmed RDAs in CW, SSB (or Digi).

old
new?

Kind regards, Andy - DL1DXX

F4GVO

Hi folks,

I have started chasing RDA a few month ago but I am also agree with Andy's idea, even if I also use DIGI, more filtering possibilities may be better filtering :)

Anyway, thanks Aadu for great work, I really like the improvements you recently made.

73 de Thierry, F4GVO

On 2021-07-08 21:38, aadu.adok wrote:
Hey Andy,

[...]

rudy i3vwk

ciao
a filter as request from Andy would help in my opinion,  also a band filter.
anyway you are doing good job Aadu,  many thanks.
73
Rudy  i3vwk

Il giorno gio 8 lug 2021 alle ore 21:38 aadu.adok <aadu.adok@...> ha scritto:
[...]

Dino

Hi Aadu,
and, please shashlik for every new RDA.

C'mon, guys, you should do something by yourself. You have everything you need, and more then that.

GL 73 Dino, 9A2NO