Merging calls

Morten Kvernmoen

Hi.

Is it allowed to merge all my personal calls from Norway?

Today I am LB8DC, but I have also worked as LA9DFA and LI9DFA

73 de Morten Kvernmoen

LB8DC

ra3r

Dear Morten!
I have combined the statistics for your call signs. The main call sign is LB8DC. I perfectly remember your former call sign LA9DFA and your expeditions. I hope you will also find your interest in RDA.
RDA Manager

06.08.2021 11:55, Morten Kvernmoen пишет:

Hi.

Is it allowed to merge all my personal calls from Norway?

Today I am LB8DC, but I have also worked as LA9DFA and LI9DFA

73 de Morten Kvernmoen

LB8DC

Morten Kvernmoen

Thank you Roman J

Yes, I have got interest for RDA recently. I enjoy if very much! Lots of excellent operations from different districts and nice pileups!

Will have a lot of fun forward chasing RDA’s J

Thanks for your effort in this!

73 de Morten Kvernmoen