lotw-import

rudy i3vwk

hello
i have a question, how can i do for accreditation of  qso confirmed via lotw ??
i have imported qsl lotw to hamlog but no resutl at the moment.
tnx 73
Rudy  I3VWK

F4GVO

Hello Rudy,

For LOTW accreditations (without Hamlog) you must take screenshots of your LOTW QSLs (available on your LOTW account) and import these pictures on mydxeu page using the QSL scan method.
If the Russian station you worked is not using Hamlog, it is the only way (I think) to validate a new RDA if the station didn't send his log to mydx.eu and also not to hamlog.

Hope it will help.

73 de Thierry, F4GVO

Le 03/08/2021 à 19:49, rudy i3vwk a écrit :

hello
i have a question, how can i do for accreditation of  qso confirmed via lotw ??
i have imported qsl lotw to hamlog but no resutl at the moment.
tnx 73
Rudy  I3VWK

ra3r

You are absolutely right.

03.08.2021 21:11, F4GVO via groups.io пишет:

Hello Rudy,

For LOTW accreditations (without Hamlog) you must take screenshots of your LOTW QSLs (available on your LOTW account) and import these pictures on mydxeu page using the QSL scan method.
If the Russian station you worked is not using Hamlog, it is the only way (I think) to validate a new RDA if the station didn't send his log to mydx.eu and also not to hamlog.

Hope it will help.

73 de Thierry, F4GVO

Le 03/08/2021 à 19:49, rudy i3vwk a écrit :
hello
i have a question, how can i do for accreditation of  qso confirmed via lotw ??
i have imported qsl lotw to hamlog but no resutl at the moment.
tnx 73
Rudy  I3VWK

rudy i3vwk

ciao Thierry,
tnx, but i do not understand what kind of screenshot you mean,
may be i do not use correctly lotw.
can you give a exemple ?
tnx
Rudy

Il giorno mar 3 ago 2021 alle ore 20:30 ra3r <rdaward@...> ha scritto:
[...]

Rudy!
We have described this procedure in detail here:

03.08.2021 21:50, rudy i3vwk пишет:

[...]

Evgeny Glukhov

Hi, folks.

Hamlog now use lotw sync for some awards (New England County Awards, R150c and Russia).
It seems to be useful to get some lotw data for the RDA award also.

We can use grid info for district definition, for example.

W1UAA & R4AS @hamlog.online

--
Best wishes, Evgeny Glukhov
e-mail: voljsky@...

ra3r

Evgeny!
Great idea!
We have moved much further, we are waiting for good news from LoTW. Fingers crossed.

03.08.2021 22:04, Evgeny Glukhov пишет:

[...]

ciao Roman
now is clear, de doubt was : in lotw no rda number printed.
i  have uploaded many screenshots paper qsl before.
now i will try this way.
tnx for help
73
Rudy

Il giorno mar 3 ago 2021 alle ore 20:54 ra3r <rdaward@...> ha scritto:
[...]

I use this site to check the RDA by Russian stations worked:

https://cfmrda.ru/#/callsignsRda

73 de Thierry

Le 03/08/2021 à 21:09, rudy i3vwk a écrit :

[...]

Thierry!
Yes, this is the official callsign database of the RDA program.
You can also use the table to determine the RDA number by the RRA number Russian Robinson Award:

03.08.2021 22:17, F4GVO via groups.io пишет:

[...]

aadu.adok

Hello,

Any educated guess how many russian stations are even using lotw?

I was under impression that not too many.

Aadu

On Tue, Aug 3, 2021, 10:04 PM Evgeny Glukhov <voljsky@...> wrote:
[...]

5300 call signs, that's a lot.

03.08.2021 22:21, aadu.adok пишет:

[...]

I am active on HF bands since September 2012.
My logbook tell me that I have 1850 QSO with Russian Stations (counting Asiatic Russia [DXCC code 15] + European Russia [DXCC code 54) + Kaliningrad [DXCC code 126])
"Only" 676 QSOs has been so far confirmed by LOTW.

Thierry, F4GVO

Le 03/08/2021 à 21:21, aadu.adok a écrit :

[...]

Iztok Saje

On LotW and RDA:

IMHO there might be a problem with DXCC/UL/RDA checking. Especially with disputed EU/AS border, where ARRL/CQ
and Russians disagree. So, some UA9 stations are not able to put proper UL into theit QTH data in TQSL.

If database UL/RDA is created (probably it exists, or it might be reasonable to generate from R1CF maps), it might help
TQSL/LotW developers to include RDA as well.
As a side effect: mydx.eu often reports UL as RDA in "Station online" list. Just now, RA2FCD is reported as KO-04, but this is locator KO04.
Such dB might help to filter out wrong spots.

Also... ARRL likes money. They do not like export as screenshot: they prefer to charge few cents for every export,
like they do for DXCC, WPX and other awards.

My two kopeykas.
73 DSW
Iztok, S52D

rudy i3vwk

ciao
and about clublog confirmations ??
73
Rudy

Il giorno mer 4 ago 2021 alle ore 09:02 Iztok Saje <iztok.saje@...> ha scritto:
[...]

So far in the distant future...

04.08.2021 10:45, rudy i3vwk пишет:

[...]

Using any screenshot capture software is sufficiently to get a image from your screen or part of the needed screen to build LOTW-QSL confirmation. The information displayed on your web browser is free of charge ;)
I personally use XnViewMP, a 100% free without any adware Image Viewer that have screenshot capabilities.
Yes, it is extra work but no money charged and works perfectly for RDA confirmation.

73 de Thierry, F4GVO

Le 04/08/2021 à 09:02, Iztok Saje a écrit :
Also... ARRL likes money. They do not like export as screenshot: they prefer to charge few cents for every export,
like they do for DXCC, WPX and other awards.

My two kopeykas.
73 DSW
Iztok, S52D

Dino

Just in LotW open details of confirmed QSO, push "Print Screen" / copy/past- open Irfan view -> paste and you have picture.
LotW does not charge to see your own log and charge nothing untill you ask for award...and does not charge for upload your QSO...
Irfanview is free, LotW is free to participate and upload QSO.

Don't complcate with no reason.

73 Dino, 9A2NO

On 04.08.21. 10:00, F4GVO via groups.io wrote:
Using any screenshot capture software is sufficiently to get a image from your screen or part of the needed screen to build LOTW-QSL confirmation. The information displayed on your web browser is free of charge ;)
I personally use XnViewMP, a 100% free without any adware Image Viewer that have screenshot capabilities.
Yes, it is extra work but no money charged and works perfectly for RDA confirmation.

73 de Thierry, F4GVO

Le 04/08/2021 à 09:02, Iztok Saje a écrit :
Also... ARRL likes money. They do not like export as screenshot: they prefer to charge few cents for every export,
like they do for DXCC, WPX and other awards.

My two kopeykas.
73 DSW
Iztok, S52D

Iztok Saje

Hi!

Dino, I was refering to LotW export of data for RDA award like DXCC and WPX etc.
There is some work on TQSL/LotW to implement RDA properly.
I assume it gets higher priority if there is some extra income planned.

73 Z, GL
Iztok, S52D

Dino

Hi, Iztok!
I understand, but I would not be sure about correct info... LotW and Clublog mostly use data from QRZ.com and many of them are wrong. QTH loc, County...
Only relevant data for RDA is Autocfm, mydx and Hamlog... or QSL card.
Many of Russian stations are not on LotW and specially mobile and portable ststions. Latest are not.

73, GL, Dino, 9A2NO