Looking for activity from spesific region

la9vba

Hi

My question is what is the best way to search for activty in a spesific region, my goal is to work all 85 regions, and I have 2 more to go, CK and TU. One tip could be a filter when showing NOT_CFMD  in the RDA column, (similar to filter in Excel)
Or is any other way to look for specific region activity, and any planned activity from a region.
Thanks for a excelent web page and tool, Mydx.eu

Regards Ole LA9VBA

aadu.adok

Hello Ole,

CK (Chukotka) and TU (Tuva) are probably two rarest regions in Russia :-)

Probably few hams living in CK but I havent seen them on the air lately. Not sure there's ANY ham living in TU.
There was a UB5O/m + R9YU/m expedition to Tuva two weeks ago where they activated almost all RDA-s there except TU-19.

How to catch / plan rare stuff? We have 'Planned activations' in 'Stations online' tab but its not currently working as good as I was hoping it would.

We need to:

1) be more active filling in the data, reaching out to /m guys
2) add flexibility to mark date period (usually /m guys cant predict their RDA in daily precision)

73 and good luck catching your CK and TU!
Aadu