Integration between Hamlog and MYDX.EU

ra3r

Dear amateur radio operators!

The next step in the development of the RDA program, today Aadu ES1TU and Evgeny R4AS in test mode made integration between Hamlog and MYDX.EU.
In fact, there is no need to pour Hamlog scans on the RDA AutoCFM.

David Quental

Hi Roman,

No dia 09/02/2021, às 19:42, ra3r <rdaward@dxsoft.com> escreveu:

Dear amateur radio operators!

The next step in the development of the RDA program, today Aadu ES1TU and Evgeny R4AS in test mode made integration between Hamlog and MYDX.EU.
In fact, there is no need to pour Hamlog scans on the RDA AutoCFM.
Nice one and my congratulations.

Best 73 all and спасибо.

CT1DRB/OK8RB
David Quental

Olaf - DH1OK

Hello Roman,

this means the HQSL from Hamlog will automatically count for the RDA programm? Will they be visible on the mydx.eu-screen?

73's de Olaf

The next step in the development of the RDA program, today Aadu ES1TU and Evgeny R4AS in test mode made integration between Hamlog and MYDX.EU.
In fact, there is no need to pour Hamlog scans on the RDA AutoCFM.

ra3r

Dear Olaf!
Yes, now it is automatic, new RDA will be highlighted in red.

10.02.2021 0:17, dh1ok@... пишет:

Hello Roman,

this means the HQSL from Hamlog will automatically count for the RDA programm? Will they be visible on the mydx.eu-screen?

73's de Olaf

The next step in the development of the RDA program, today Aadu ES1TU and Evgeny R4AS in test mode made integration between Hamlog and MYDX.EU.
In fact, there is no need to pour Hamlog scans on the RDA AutoCFM.

Olaf - DH1OK

Hello Roman,

this is so great! Yesterday 384 confirmed contacts and today 531. Great work!

Olaf

The next step in the development of the RDA program, today Aadu ES1TU and Evgeny R4AS in test mode made integration between Hamlog and MYDX.EU.
In fact, there is no need to pour Hamlog scans on the RDA AutoCFM.

Carsten Gjessing

Hello Roman

It sounds very exciting.

Do I have to do anything for having my QSO’s and RDA’s from Hamlog automaticly transferred to the ”Autoconfirmation page?

Vy 73

Carsten / OZ4CG

(p.t. 1.100 RDA’s in autoconfirm)

The next step in the development of the RDA program, today Aadu ES1TU and Evgeny R4AS in test mode made integration between Hamlog and MYDX.EU.
In fact, there is no need to pour Hamlog scans on the RDA AutoCFM.

ra3r

Dear Carsten!
No, you must be registered to Hamlog, then everything happens automatically.

10.02.2021 19:08, Carsten Gjessing пишет:

Hello Roman

It sounds very exciting.

Do I have to do anything for having my QSO’s and RDA’s from Hamlog automaticly transferred to the ”Autoconfirmation page?

Vy 73

Carsten / OZ4CG

(p.t. 1.100 RDA’s in autoconfirm)

The next step in the development of the RDA program, today Aadu ES1TU and Evgeny R4AS in test mode made integration between Hamlog and MYDX.EU.
In fact, there is no need to pour Hamlog scans on the RDA AutoCFM.

F4GVO

Hi everyone,

I so opened an account and uploaded my log on HAMLOG.ONLINE since the 15th of February (2021 of course)
Everything went smooth, I had more than... 2100 HQSL and many of them are unconfirmed new RDA for me . So good things to do it !

Nevertheless, checking my "numbers" this morning, I notice that many RDA still appear unconfirmed on MYDX.EU.
For example, yesterday the 17th, I was pleased to work R9SDB/p who was on CB-09 CB-32 (both new ones for me). This contact is HAMLOG confirmed, so this morning these two appears now as "new qso" in MYDX.EU. So it is very good.
But one day before, so the 16th I worked R9YU/M who was on KE-37 (new one for me). This contact is also HAMLOG confirmed BUT still not on MYDX.EU
I have several examples like this so I would like to know if there is any thing I miss or maybe some delay due to the workload of the server ?

Any tips are very welcomed. Thank you very much in advance.

Warms 73 de Thierry, F4GVO

Le 10/02/2021 à 19:41, ra3r a écrit :
Dear Carsten!
No, you must be registered to Hamlog, then everything happens automatically.

10.02.2021 19:08, Carsten Gjessing пишет:

Hello Roman

It sounds very exciting.

Do I have to do anything for having my QSO’s and RDA’s from Hamlog automaticly transferred to the ”Autoconfirmation page?

Vy 73

Carsten / OZ4CG

(p.t. 1.100 RDA’s in autoconfirm)

The next step in the development of the RDA program, today Aadu ES1TU and Evgeny R4AS in test mode made integration between Hamlog and MYDX.EU.
In fact, there is no need to pour Hamlog scans on the RDA AutoCFM.

Hello Thierry,

New accounts from Hamlog are scanned once per week (night between Saturday and Sunday).
So - your data should show up on mydx this Sunday.

ES1TU

On Thu, Feb 18, 2021 at 8:16 AM F4GVO via groups.io <f4gvo=yahoo.fr@groups.io> wrote:

[...]

Many thanks Aadu for your quick answer ! I do understand now better how is working.

Thanks again !

73 de Thierry, F4GVO