Info TNX

Giuseppe Giunta

Ciao Guys,
it's probably a stupid question, but I ask it anyway; in the attached photo concerning my RDA situation in "mydx.eu", to the right of my IT9VDQ call you can see the number of accredited RDAs, then a light blue arrow pointing upwards showing a positive trend and then a number (589 in the photo ) which is very variable and ranges from about one digit to three-digit figure as in the photo like. I ask you what exactly does this mean? Sorry for the inconvenience and grazie,
73 de Giù, IT9VDQ
(one of IB9T)

aadu.adok

Hello Giuseppe,

It means that your position within ALL hunters improved by 589
positions in last 14 days.
Good job!

On Thu, Jul 29, 2021 at 9:09 AM Giuseppe Giunta <it9vdq@gmail.com> wrote:

Ciao Guys,
it's probably a stupid question, but I ask it anyway; in the attached photo concerning my RDA situation in "mydx.eu", to the right of my IT9VDQ call you can see the number of accredited RDAs, then a light blue arrow pointing upwards showing a positive trend and then a number (589 in the photo ) which is very variable and ranges from about one digit to three-digit figure as in the photo like. I ask you what exactly does this mean? Sorry for the inconvenience and grazie,
73 de Giù, IT9VDQ
(one of IB9T)

Attachments:

rda.jpg