How to get valid LoTW confirmations in Hamlog.online into mydx.eu?

la9vba

Hi all

I have checked  my Hamlog import and there are 60 LoTW confirmations that are correctly NOT imported due to possible error i RDA's, but out of 60 QSO,  16 are correct when I check QSO,s logged and RDA's on AutoCFM RDA service on cfmrda.ru. Is there a valid way to get those 16 QSO's/RDA's correctly over to mydx.eu?

Regards LA9VBA Ole

aadu.adok

Hello Ole,

This topic (LOTW qsos in hamlog export) has been on hold for 2 months now.
One reason is that I have been a bit busy with other stuff.

Second reason is that I dont have anybody to ask for educated opinion
what to do with those qsos - import/validate them or not.

So - lets have an 'open microphone' here and gather ideas what to do :)

ES1TU

On Wed, Sep 15, 2021 at 7:27 PM la9vba <eikrem.ole@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi all

I have checked my Hamlog import and there are 60 LoTW confirmations that are correctly NOT imported due to possible error i RDA's, but out of 60 QSO, 16 are correct when I check QSO,s logged and RDA's on AutoCFM RDA service on cfmrda.ru. Is there a valid way to get those 16 QSO's/RDA's correctly over to mydx.eu?

Regards LA9VBA Ole

Evgeny Glukhov

We are hardworking on this issue and in near future there will be a new correct version for this confirmation.

Stay tuned...

--
Best wishes, Eugene Glukhov
e-mail: voljsky@...

la9vba

Hi, Tnx fer update, keep up the good work.

73's de Ole

Iztok Saje

Hello Ole.

Once you know call/date and RDA, it is easy to follow http://rdaward.org/press19_eng.htm
and upload scanned confirmed QSO details to mydx.eu.

As hamlog call/date to RDA mapping is not to be trusted, you might discover even some more RDAs waiting for you in LotW.

One workaround is to let cfmrda.ru read your LotW data and map it with their database.
Comparing lists from cfmrda and mydx can point to new ones there.
Sometimes same QSO gets different RDAs in hamlog and mydx: such QSOs will be rejected by mydx.eu inspectors.

Best 73, gl
Iztok, s52d