How about e-QSL?

Tord Julander

Hi Roman,

Not even accepting e-QSL’s with the ”AG” (Authorization Guaranteed) label?

Is that going to happen in the future?

Sent one yesterday and got in rejected.

73’s  Tord – SM3EVR

Christian Proehl

Hi Tord,

see: http://rdaward.org/press19_eng.htm

on the very last text line you will find:

---> eQSLs are not accepted for credit, scans are rejected.

73's DL6JAN

--
Gesendet mit Ubuntu 20.04 64-Bit

Tord Julander

Yes Christian, I’m aware of that message regarding e-QSL’s for RDA.

Now since a while e-QSL service offer users a special labeling of Authorization Guaranteed on their QSL’s.

That is after going through a special routine by sending copy of your license etc.

I would like to know Romans standpoint about those QSL’s

In my case with card yesterday it had clearly a printed RDA and also that “AG” label.

73 de Tord – SM3EVR

on the very last text line you will find:

---> eQSLs are not accepted for credit, scans are rejected.

73's DL6JAN

Am 05.08.21 um 13:12 schrieb Tord Julander:

Hi Roman,

Not even accepting e-QSL’s with the ”AG” (Authorization Guaranteed) label?

Is that going to happen in the future?

Sent one yesterday and got in rejected.

73’s  Tord – SM3EVR

--
Gesendet mit Ubuntu 20.04 64-Bit

Iztok Saje

Roman, while answering this topic, please comment on this as well.

EQSL used to be accepted, together with cmfrda database.
I tried to upload old eqsl (QSO before August 1st, 2020) and it was rejected.
Same QSO would probably be accepted half a year earlier....

Best 73, gl
Iztok, s52d

form rda page:

9.07.2020

Attention!
We stopped taking eQSL for the RDA diploma with 01.08.2020.
You can add new RDA areas before the specified date.

ra3r

Tord!
I stopped accepting eQSL for one reason, I am not satisfied with the QSO offset algorithm, when you can easily confirm the RDA without even conducting a QSO, but send your log to the correspondent.
No one checks the QSO, but presses the cfm button!

05.08.2021 19:12, Tord Julander пишет:

[...]

Iztok!
I left only the eQSL, which were counted by me for the previous degrees of RDA diplomas. For example, RA3R declared in 2010 eQSL TB-02 and the call sign RX3RC, this area was counted by me, now only this e-QSL I can take into account. All others are rejected regardless of the date of the QSO.

05.08.2021 20:05, Iztok Saje пишет:

Roman, while answering this topic, please comment on this as well.

EQSL used to be accepted, together with cmfrda database.
I tried to upload old eqsl (QSO before August 1st, 2020) and it was rejected.
Same QSO would probably be accepted half a year earlier....

Best 73, gl
Iztok, s52d

form rda page:

9.07.2020

Attention!
We stopped taking eQSL for the RDA diploma with 01.08.2020.
You can add new RDA areas before the specified date.

Tord Julander

Roman!

Thanks for clarifying.  Your standpoint is accepted.

Myself I have never been into e-QSL before, until recently while getting more seriously chasing RDA’s

73’s de Tord – SM3EVR

on the very last text line you will find:

---> eQSLs are not accepted for credit, scans are rejected.

73's DL6JAN

Am 05.08.21 um 13:12 schrieb Tord Julander:

Hi Roman,

Not even accepting e-QSL’s with the ”AG” (Authorization Guaranteed) label?

Is that going to happen in the future?

Sent one yesterday and got in rejected.

73’s  Tord – SM3EVR

--
Gesendet mit Ubuntu 20.04 64-Bit

_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#346) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [tord@...]