Hamlog -> mydx import

aadu.adok

Hello,

There was a slight export format change in hamlog which caused import to mydx fail for the last few days.

I adjusted mydx import code and started the import 10 minutes ago.
It should finish in 2-3 hours and your new imported qsos should be visible in mydx.

ES1TU

Evgeny Glukhov

Hi, guys.

Yesterday we added support for RDA in LOTW sync on HAMLOG.online.

So, you can sync lotw confirmations (your log needs to be uploaded to HAMLOG before sync, we use only confirmations, not download QSO from LOTW) and it will be used for RDA award.

RDA award on HAMLOG at https://hamlog.online/rda/

P. S. Aadu, so sorry, I forgot that you use csv export instead of json and number of fields critically for processing on your side. I added a new field "source", to determine confirmation source: directly from HAMLOG or with LOTW cfm.

P. P. S: some advertisements by the way :) https://hamlog.online/srr/ - Russia award, R-150C award, https://hamlog.online/neca/ - New England Counties Award

73! W1UAA & R4AS

--
Best wishes, Evgeny Glukhov
e-mail: voljsky@...

HA3LN

...thanks Aadu for the quick action.

73!
Csaba HA3LN

On 2021-08-17 09:44, aadu.adok wrote:
Hello,
There was a slight export format change in hamlog which caused import to mydx fail for the last few days.
I adjusted mydx import code and started the import 10 minutes ago.
It should finish in 2-3 hours and your new imported qsos should be visible in mydx.
ES1TU

aadu.adok

Hi Evgeny,

Can you please elaborate our group here what exactly this 'LOTW sync' does and how it works?

Iztok Saje

Hello Evgeny,
thanks for nice work.

Three minor issues that might get considered in HAMLOG:
1.  When implementing fix to check if RDA station is in Russia, AR-32 (Franz Josef Land) was omitted from the list.

2. Some UA have RDA without "-" in the profile. Recently I tried to upload picture with
RK02 insted of RK-02 as RDA, and it got rejected with "Invalid Scan".

3, Several UA stations do not have RDA in the profile. Maybe intentional, maybe overlooked while they registered.
Would it be possible  to remind them when they log in to HAMLOG to fix RDA?

Maybe with 2/3 same database can be usd as the one used for LotW sync?

I know, it cn not be 100% correct. Whne I get some RDA confirmed (and not in MY log), I always assume somebody else will get my qsos,
so whole universe is ibalanced ;-)

Best 73, thanks again for excellent SW and hard work maintaining it.
DSW, CU
Iztok, S52D

Iztok Saje

Hi!

There might be a problem with LotW part.
I did LotW sync, and checked .xlsx export files.
33 new RDAs in hamlog. Some or OK, like SL-25;RI0FWA.
11 new RDAs (not yet in mydx or hamlog), but when compared with cfmrda dB, they are wrong.
QSOs from 2018 till 2021.

Maybe export of LotW data to mydx.eu can be suspended ?

73 br
Iztok, s52d

aadu.adok

Hello,

After data quality issue that S52D found, I restored yesterday's database in mydx and stopped nightly automatic syncs from hamlog -> mydx.

Evgeny Glukhov

Can you send an example of wrong data?

On Tue, Aug 17, 2021, 2:53 PM Iztok Saje <iztok.saje@...> wrote:
Hi!

There might be a problem with LotW part.
I did LotW sync, and checked .xlsx export files.
33 new RDAs in hamlog. Some or OK, like SL-25;RI0FWA.
11 new RDAs (not yet in mydx or hamlog), but when compared with cfmrda dB, they are wrong.
QSOs from 2018 till 2021.

Maybe export of LotW data to mydx.eu can be suspended ?

73 br
Iztok, s52d

Christian Proehl

Hi,

today in the early morning I celebrated 1027 RDA confirmations ! In the meanwhile it fell back to 994 again. Does this have something to do with this software problem ?

73, Chris, DL6JAN

--------------------------

Am 17.08.21 um 09:44 schrieb aadu.adok:

Hello,

There was a slight export format change in hamlog which caused import to mydx fail for the last few days.

I adjusted mydx import code and started the import 10 minutes ago.
It should finish in 2-3 hours and your new imported qsos should be visible in mydx.

ES1TU
--
Gesendet mit Ubuntu 20.04 64-Bit

ra3r

Chris!
Today there was an error when exporting Hamlog -> MYDX, the database was reset to yesterday.

17.08.2021 22:15, Christian Proehl пишет:

Hi,

today in the early morning I celebrated 1027 RDA confirmations ! In the meanwhile it fell back to 994 again. Does this have something to do with this software problem ?

73, Chris, DL6JAN

--------------------------

Am 17.08.21 um 09:44 schrieb aadu.adok:
Hello,

There was a slight export format change in hamlog which caused import to mydx fail for the last few days.

I adjusted mydx import code and started the import 10 minutes ago.
It should finish in 2-3 hours and your new imported qsos should be visible in mydx.

ES1TU
--
Gesendet mit Ubuntu 20.04 64-Bit

Christian Proehl

Thanks for your fast reply Roman and Csaba !

==> Csaba:  Yes, I had more than 30 new RDAs overnight :-)) But most of them came via hamlog import from lotw. Only 3 or 4 direct entries to mydx.eu.

DL6JAN

Am 17.08.21 um 21:24 schrieb ra3r:

Chris!
Today there was an error when exporting Hamlog -> MYDX, the database was reset to yesterday.

Gesendet mit Ubuntu 20.04 64-Bit

HA3LN

...just hit refresh on mydx and seems the Hamlog import arrived again.

73!
Csaba

On 2021-08-18 10:10, Christian Proehl wrote:
Thanks for your fast reply Roman and Csaba !
==> Csaba:  Yes, I had more than 30 new RDAs overnight :-)) But most of
them came via hamlog import from lotw. Only 3 or 4 direct entries to
mydx.eu.
DL6JAN
Am 17.08.21 um 21:24 schrieb ra3r:
Chris!
Today there was an error when exporting Hamlog -> MYDX, the database
was reset to yesterday.

*Gesendet mit Ubuntu 20.04 64-Bit*

aadu.adok

Hello,

I re-activated nightly sync from Hamlog to mydx, ignoring this LOTW part for now.

Sync should be ready in 2 hours.

la9vba

Hi all
I just compared my RDA's at mydx.eu showing 689 confirmations and hamlog.online/rda verified 737 RDA's
Question: will this be ok afther tonights upload or should i do anything  myself to correct this issue?

Regards Ole LA9VBA

Evgeny Glukhov

On hamlog/rda now can view more RDAs than on mydx, we tune in lotw sync and it will be updated in a few days for RDA.

On Wed, 18 Aug 2021 at 16:18, la9vba <eikrem.ole@...> wrote:
Hi all
I just compared my RDA's at mydx.eu showing 689 confirmations and hamlog.online/rda verified 737 RDA's
Question: will this be ok afther tonights upload or should i do anything  myself to correct this issue?

Regards Ole LA9VBA

--
Best wishes, Evgeny Glukhov
e-mail: voljsky@...

Alberto Zagni

Hi Aadu,
in the last three days I didn’t get any confirmation while on average I usually get 8/10  new each day.
Could this be due to the recent issues with import? Should I do anything?

Best 73s
Alberto I2KBD

aadu.adok

Hello Alberto,

Everything should run nominally at the moment.

Please let me know if anybody feels there's a problem with Hamlog -> mydx nightly sync.

ES1TU

Morten Kvernmoen

Hi Aadu.

I fairly new to RDA, mydx and Hamlog.

I did an import of my complete log yesterday to Hamlog.

I did sync it with LoTW. But I cannot see anything in mydx today.

I also checked here to see if my log was imported: https://mydx.eu/hamlog/LB8DC

But no import. I am sure I do something wrong J

Can I see my result in Hamlog someplace?

73 de Morten Kvernmoen

LB8DC