Change Callsign

J�rg Lahmann

Dear Roman!

After my friend and mentor Edgar DK7XX has been sk for a few years, i have taken over his callsign in memory of him.

That means i changed my Callsign from DL3HAA to DK7XX from August 24th.

What can, what must i do, so that i can take over my RDAs?

The RDAs which be present now under DK7XX are worked by him.

Mni tnx es 73 de Jörg, DK7XX

aadu.adok

Hello Jörg,

I removed DK7XX qsos (he had 40 RDA's cpnfirmed) from our database and merged your old callsign DL3HAA to DK7XX.
So, now you can use DK7XX and all your DL3HAA RDA's are visible under your new call.

73's and happy hunting,
Aadu
ES1TU

J�rg Lahmann