Another source for RDA numbers?

Jim Simon

I have a  number of QSLs, mostly from the early 1990's, that have no RDA number on the QSL, and RDAsearch on cfmrda.ru has no info on those callsigns. For example -- UZ1OWA (1992) and UZ9XWH (1992). Any suggestions on where else to look for the RDA info?

73,
Jim  W1YY

ra3r

Jim!
Send the list to me, I will determine and enter it into the RDA database. There is no other option. UZ1OWA and UZ9XWH are already in the database.
RDA manager

12.08.2021 0:37, Jim Simon пишет:

I have a  number of QSLs, mostly from the early 1990's, that have no RDA number on the QSL, and RDAsearch on cfmrda.ru has no info on those callsigns. For example -- UZ1OWA (1992) and UZ9XWH (1992). Any suggestions on where else to look for the RDA info?

73,
Jim  W1YY

Morten Kvernmoen

Roman,

Does this mean that I can go true all my old QSL’s, search them up in the database.

If I find a new RDA for me, can I just scan it and send it in via ‘send scans’ even if it do not have RDA info on the QSL??

73

Morten Kvernmoen

LB8DC

Send the list to me, I will determine and enter it into the RDA database. There is no other option. UZ1OWA and UZ9XWH are already in the database.

RDA manager

12.08.2021 0:37, Jim Simon пишет:

I have a  number of QSLs, mostly from the early 1990's, that have no RDA number on the QSL, and RDAsearch on cfmrda.ru has no info on those callsigns. For example -- UZ1OWA (1992) and UZ9XWH (1992). Any suggestions on where else to look for the RDA info?

73,
Jim  W1YY

Jim Peden

Roman,

I have many QSLs from the 1990s for which I cannot find RDA.
It would be good if I could list any UA9/0 cards to start with for your decision.

Jim, G3ZQQ

ra3r

Morten!
Yes, we all do!

12.08.2021 8:21, Morten Kvernmoen пишет:

[...]

Just send me the list, if you need additional information, I will ask for a scan.

I will try to determine the RDA and add them to the database.

After that, you can upload the scans for verification.

12.08.2021 9:02, Jim Peden via groups.io пишет:

Roman,

I have many QSLs from the 1990s for which I cannot find RDA.
It would be good if I could list any UA9/0 cards to start with for your decision.

Jim, G3ZQQ

Jim SIMON

Roman,

Here is my list of unknown RDAs:

UZ1OWZ (8/91)

RA3ZRV  (10/00)

UZ6YWY  (10/93)

RV9UII  (6/97)

R120R  (4 May 2015 only)

UE50MIR (9/95)

Thanks Roman for all you do!

73,

Jim

Send the list to me, I will determine and enter it into the RDA database. There is no other option. UZ1OWA and UZ9XWH are already in the database.

RDA manager

12.08.2021 0:37, Jim Simon пишет:

I have a  number of QSLs, mostly from the early 1990's, that have no RDA number on the QSL, and RDAsearch on cfmrda.ru has no info on those callsigns. For example -- UZ1OWA (1992) and UZ9XWH (1992). Any suggestions on where else to look for the RDA info?

73,
Jim  W1YY

ra3r

UZ1OWZ (8/91) - now RK1OWZ - AR-05

RA3ZRV  (10/00) - now RW3Z - BO-06

UZ6YWY  (10/93) - now RK6YWY - AD-01

RV9UII  (6/97) - KE-23

R120R  (4 May 2015 only) - send the scan to my e-mail

UE50MIR (9/95) - send the scan to my e-mail

73! RA3R

ROMAN

Thanks Roman for all you do!

73,

Jim

Send the list to me, I will determine and enter it into the RDA database. There is no other option. UZ1OWA and UZ9XWH are already in the database.

RDA manager

12.08.2021 0:37, Jim Simon пишет:

I have a  number of QSLs, mostly from the early 1990's, that have no RDA number on the QSL, and RDAsearch on cfmrda.ru has no info on those callsigns. For example -- UZ1OWA (1992) and UZ9XWH (1992). Any suggestions on where else to look for the RDA info?

73,
Jim  W1YY

Jim SIMON

Thanks Roman for such fast replies!

73,

Jim  W1YY

Send the list to me, I will determine and enter it into the RDA database. There is no other option. UZ1OWA and UZ9XWH are already in the database.

RDA manager

12.08.2021 0:37, Jim Simon пишет:

I have a  number of QSLs, mostly from the early 1990's, that have no RDA number on the QSL, and RDAsearch on cfmrda.ru has no info on those callsigns. For example -- UZ1OWA (1992) and UZ9XWH (1992). Any suggestions on where else to look for the RDA info?

73,
Jim  W1YY

KL7TC - Bill

How far back can QSL's be for RDA?  I scanned with my phone some old ones and was told they were too old.  I have a LOTS from 84-95.  Thanks!

ra3r

Oh, my God! Alaska! If 10 years ago I would have been told that RDA is interesting in Alaska, I would not have believed it! Now this is a reality.
Bill, QSOs are counted for the RDA diploma starting from 12.06.1991, the day of the collapse of the USSR and the formation of Russia.
RDA Manager

13.08.2021 9:09, KL7TC - Bill пишет:

How far back can QSL's be for RDA?  I scanned with my phone some old ones and was told they were too old.  I have a LOTS from 84-95.  Thanks!

KL7TC - Bill

Thanks Roman.  LOTS of us KL7's used to collect RAEM contacts but I didn't send mine in and get the award :(  So now a few of us (Me and KL7XD (my dad)) are working on RDAs but they are tough from here.  Thanks for the info!!

73,

Bill - KL7TC
Fairbanks, Alaska
BP64ev

ra3r

Bill!

You have a great competition in Alaska, and you have the best result.

RDA Manager

13.08.2021 9:27, KL7TC - Bill пишет:

Thanks Roman.  LOTS of us KL7's used to collect RAEM contacts but I didn't send mine in and get the award :(  So now a few of us (Me and KL7XD (my dad)) are working on RDAs but they are tough from here.  Thanks for the info!!

73,

Bill - KL7TC
Fairbanks, Alaska
BP64ev

Jim Peden

Roman,

A few of my older cards with no RDA information.

UE1NWE. 29-7-99
UE1QNY/3. 23-12-95
UE3LAB. 18-2-99
UE3MRA. 18-11-99
UE3LKC. 21-9-98
UE3RCG. 2-5-96
UE3RID. 11-6-95
UE3SDR. 4-9-95
UE3SER. 3-10-98
UE4HCI. 17-4-99
UE6MAA. 9-5-98
UE9WAA. 23-3-94
UE9WAJ. 25-3-94
UE9XAD. 2-5-96
UE9XYW. 22-6-96
UE0ASK. 17-7-94

Hopefully a couple of new ones in there.

73, Jim, G3ZQQ

ra3r

Hi Jim!

UE1NWE. 29-7-99 - RR-20-01 - KL-01

UE1QNY/3. 23-12-95 - send the QSL scan to my e-mail.

UE3LAB. 18-2-99 - send the QSL scan to my e-mail.

UE3MRA. 18-11-99 - send the QSL scan to my e-mail.

UE3LKC. 21-9-98 - send the QSL scan to my e-mail.

UE3RCG. 2-5-96 - send the QSL scan to my e-mail.

UE3RID. 11-6-95 - send the QSL scan to my e-mail.

UE3SDR. 4-9-95 - RA-32

UE3SER. 3-10-98 - RA-03

UE4HCI. 17-4-99 - SR-11

UE6MAA. 9-5-98 - RO-22

UE9WAA. 23-3-94 - send the QSL scan to my e-mail.

UE9WAJ. 25-3-94 - send the QSL scan to my e-mail.

UE9XAD. 2-5-96 - send the QSL scan to my e-mail.

UE9XYW. 22-6-96 - send the QSL scan to my e-mail.

UE0ASK. 17-7-94 - send the QSL scan to my e-mail.

I found some RDA numbers in the database:

https://cfmrda.ru/#/callsignsRda

RDA Manager