Again: wrongly logged in mydx

Christian Proehl

Hello Aadu,

I have tried out your "claim-tool" and it worked well.

But now I have a problem with the currently uploaded logs from UB5O concerning a QSO with HA-07/HA-11 where I am logged as DL7JAN. My claim request was denied, see below. In the meanwhile I have contacted Jan, DL7JAN per e-mail and he says, he did not work him at this date. The original mail below (in German).

Translation:

Hello Christian,

no, I definitely not worked him. It's 100% your QSO. But ocassionally I work him since I'm also hunting RDAs a little.

GD DX !

Jan, DL7JAN

By the way ... UB5O is still answering with DL7JAN when I call him with 6JAN. After sending the "6" several times, I hope he has understood now. The latest QSOs with him are logged correctly now.

Christian, DL6JANĀ

Am 02.10.21 um 14:25 schrieb aadu.adok:

Hello Chris,

Now when I have created the 'claim' tool, go ahead and click 'claim' :)

Gesendet mit Ubuntu 20.04 64-Bit

aadu.adok

Hello Christian,

No problem, approved your HA-01/11 claims.

Approving/denying by human operator in mydx side is not exact science, so feel free to reach out to us in case our 'deny' has been wrong :)

ES1TU

On Tue, Oct 5, 2021 at 4:59 PM Christian Proehl <dl6jan@...> wrote:

[...]

Thank you Aadu,

but I'm not sure if it is o.k. for you to post it to the whole community ... or may it be better to send such confirmation issues direct to your e-mail-address ???

73, Chris

--
Gesendet mit Ubuntu 20.04 64-Bit

aadu.adok

Sure,

Future asks a-la "why my claim was denied" should go directly to my email, to avoid noise in this 100+ people group.