BA-38 or BA-27 ??

Stephen Gilbert

That's OK Roman..these things happen. I already had BA-38 anyway!
By the way, thank you for checking the integrity of the program and databases. It is very important for it to be accurate.

Take care

Stephen, G3OAG

ra3r

Stephen!

That's right, there was a mistake, but everything is fixed. Credit yourself with a BA-38.

04.05.2022 16:56, Stephen Gilbert пишет:

Serge  tells me that it is was an error in the GPS and he was actually in BA-38.

Stephen G3OAG

Stephen Gilbert

Serge  tells me that it is was an error in the GPS and he was actually in BA-38.

Stephen G3OAG

Stephen Gilbert

I worked R8WB/P on May 3rd. and am in his online log as good QSO from  BA-27.  However the QSL on Hamlog  for May 3rd for QSO with R8WB/P shows BA-28/38.
Do I get credit for BA-27 ?? Which is correct ??

Stephen, G3OAG