mydx.eu - What does "atno" mean ?

Martin Blanz DL9SAD

Hello,
at the RDA page the confirmed districts have three categories: cfmd, recent, atno

What does "atno" mean ?
What is the difference between "recent" and and "cfmd" ?
Do all 3 categories count for teh award ?

73, Martin DL9SAD

Alex IV3KKW <iv3kkw@...>

Hello Martin,

Recent means that you have worked recently (last month) an RDA already confirmed

ATNO = All Time New One

73s Alex IV3KKW

at the RDA page the confirmed districts have three categories: cfmd, recent, atno

What does "atno" mean ?
What is the difference between "recent" and and "cfmd" ?
Do all 3 categories count for teh award ?

73, Martin DL9SAD

Mike ZooLoo

ATNO means "All Time New One"  in other words, a RDA you have never confirmed before.

On Thu, Sep 23, 2021 at 1:10 AM Martin Blanz DL9SAD <dl9sad@...> wrote:
Hello,
at the RDA page the confirmed districts have three categories: cfmd, recent, atno

What does "atno" mean ?
What is the difference between "recent" and and "cfmd" ?
Do all 3 categories count for teh award ?

73, Martin DL9SAD

Mike ZooLoo

recent means someone recently confirmed that RDA, hover over the square and you will see others you may have worked from that RDA. Confirmed means you have that RDA historically confirmed. Both recent and confirmed = confirmed.

On Thu, Sep 23, 2021 at 7:31 AM Mike ZooLoo <aa0mz.usa@...> wrote:
ATNO means "All Time New One"  in other words, a RDA you have never confirmed before.

On Thu, Sep 23, 2021 at 1:10 AM Martin Blanz DL9SAD <dl9sad@...> wrote:
Hello,
at the RDA page the confirmed districts have three categories: cfmd, recent, atno

What does "atno" mean ?
What is the difference between "recent" and and "cfmd" ?
Do all 3 categories count for teh award ?

73, Martin DL9SAD

Mike ZooLoo

Can someone tell me what this means (Off, Low, Med) on the stations on line screen? I thought maybe how fast it scrolls but I notice no difference.

On Thu, Sep 23, 2021 at 7:33 AM Mike ZooLoo <aa0mz.usa@...> wrote:
recent means someone recently confirmed that RDA, hover over the square and you will see others you may have worked from that RDA. Confirmed means you have that RDA historically confirmed. Both recent and confirmed = confirmed.

On Thu, Sep 23, 2021 at 7:31 AM Mike ZooLoo <aa0mz.usa@...> wrote:
ATNO means "All Time New One"  in other words, a RDA you have never confirmed before.

On Thu, Sep 23, 2021 at 1:10 AM Martin Blanz DL9SAD <dl9sad@...> wrote:
Hello,
at the RDA page the confirmed districts have three categories: cfmd, recent, atno

What does "atno" mean ?
What is the difference between "recent" and and "cfmd" ?
Do all 3 categories count for teh award ?

73, Martin DL9SAD

ha3mn

All Time New One

73

Mike ZooLoo <aa0mz.usa@...> ezt írta (időpont: 2021. szept. 23., Cs 14:36):

ATNO means "All Time New One"  in other words, a RDA you have never confirmed before.

On Thu, Sep 23, 2021 at 1:10 AM Martin Blanz DL9SAD <dl9sad@...> wrote:
Hello,
at the RDA page the confirmed districts have three categories: cfmd, recent, atno

What does "atno" mean ?
What is the difference between "recent" and and "cfmd" ?
Do all 3 categories count for teh award ?

73, Martin DL9SAD

F4GVO

It is about sound. You may hear, (depending of your browser and sound configuration of your system) , callsign from the last station display on the table played in CW.

73 de Thierry, F4GVO

Le 23/09/2021 à 14:38, Mike ZooLoo a écrit :

[...]

Thanks.... I have the sound off configured on my computer so I never would hear it.

On Thu, Sep 23, 2021 at 11:11 AM F4GVO via groups.io <f4gvo=yahoo.fr@groups.io> wrote:

[...]

Jim Peden

Does not send callsign of last station.
It sends "rda" whenever an area that you do not have is online.

jim, g3zqq

F4GVO

Oh my mistake, thanks for the correction Jim.

Thierry, F4GVO