new RDA english language skype chat

aadu.adok

Hello RDA hunters,

For quite some time now I have felt that there's a void in english-speaking RDA live chat
where people could discuss RDA topics.

There are plenty of Russian spoken browser based chats, but none for those who dont speak russian.

So - lets try out this new skype based RDA chat. No idea whether it will fly or not. Lets find out :)

rda_skype.PNG

Alex IV3KKW <iv3kkw@...>

Thank you for your improvements, but I can’t find the link on the page.

Personally I would prefer to move into a Telegram based chat, this is more flexible and light.

Think about it.

73s Alex

For quite some time now I have felt that there's a void in english-speaking RDA live chat

where people could discuss RDA topics.

There are plenty of Russian spoken browser based chats, but none for those who dont speak russian.

So - lets try out this new skype based RDA chat. No idea whether it will fly or not. Lets find out :)

Attachments:

aadu.adok

Hello Alex,

I removed the link for now as there were not enough people joining, probably the chat idea doesnt fly :)

On Tue, Jul 27, 2021 at 2:41 PM Alex IV3KKW <iv3kkw@...> wrote:

Thank you for your improvements, but I can’t find the link on the page.

Personally I would prefer to move into a Telegram based chat, this is more flexible and light.

Think about it.

73s Alex

For quite some time now I have felt that there's a void in english-speaking RDA live chat

where people could discuss RDA topics.

There are plenty of Russian spoken browser based chats, but none for those who dont speak russian.

So - lets try out this new skype based RDA chat. No idea whether it will fly or not. Lets find out :)

Attachments:

rudy i3vwk

ciao Aadu
is a good idea,  hard for no russian, use  tnx-log and other chat, also in  mydx page (station online ) is free space for a chat on the left part.
tks for your fine job
73
Rudy

Il giorno lun 26 lug 2021 alle ore 17:10 aadu.adok <aadu.adok@...> ha scritto:
Hello RDA hunters,

For quite some time now I have felt that there's a void in english-speaking RDA live chat
where people could discuss RDA topics.

There are plenty of Russian spoken browser based chats, but none for those who dont speak russian.

So - lets try out this new skype based RDA chat. No idea whether it will fly or not. Lets find out :)

rda_skype.PNG

Attachments:

Alex IV3KKW <iv3kkw@...>

Aadu,

   thank you for the answer.

Please try to create a Telegram Group it is easier to manage, I think that for us not Russian speakers could be helpful.

73s Alex IV3KKW

For quite some time now I have felt that there's a void in english-speaking RDA live chat

where people could discuss RDA topics.

There are plenty of Russian spoken browser based chats, but none for those who dont speak russian.

So - lets try out this new skype based RDA chat. No idea whether it will fly or not. Lets find out :)

Attachments:

Savas Pavlidis

The idea for an english chat is super! But not as skype based .... 73

Στις Τρί, 27 Ιουλ 2021 στις 4:53 μ.μ., ο/η Alex IV3KKW <iv3kkw@...> έγραψε:

Aadu,

   thank you for the answer.

Please try to create a Telegram Group it is easier to manage, I think that for us not Russian speakers could be helpful.

73s Alex IV3KKW

For quite some time now I have felt that there's a void in english-speaking RDA live chat

where people could discuss RDA topics.

There are plenty of Russian spoken browser based chats, but none for those who dont speak russian.

So - lets try out this new skype based RDA chat. No idea whether it will fly or not. Lets find out :)

Attachments:

aadu.adok

so, what is a good chat platform?

Aadu