Excel download

Andy - DL1DXX

Okay - understood. Really no problem. The normal exceldownload helps a lot!

Have a nice weekend, Aadu!

vy 73 and kind regards, Andy - DL1DXX

Am 02.07.2021 um 14:24 schrieb aadu.adok:

Andy,

Unfortunately we dont store band in RDA database. It was a design
decision made years ago.

On Fri, Jul 2, 2021 at 3:15 PM Andy - DL1DXX <DL1DXX@...> wrote:
Hi all,

I have a short question about the excel download. I do not know from
which database the info is taken, but
is it possible to add more rows in the dowload? We have RDA and call
now. QRG (or Band) and time would be fine.

This would allow me to create a worked RDA - Band excelfile, when
working the RDAs on different bands.

vy 73, Andy - DL1DXX