RDA Diplomas - Country Filter

daniel lavocat

Hello
Ah okay no problem ;
thank you so much
73

aadu.adok a écrit le 23/05/2021 à 11:30 :

Hello Daniel,

Menu 'Best hunters' transformed into 'Award owners' and lists only those stations who have received an RDA award.

My bad - I havent modified menu name in all languages yet.

ES1TU

On Sun, May 23, 2021 at 12:17 PM daniel lavocat <F6FLU@...> wrote:
Bonjour, Hello

I do not understand, at the site he tells me that I have 687 RDA confirmed

but if I look in the table corresponding to France I am not visible

73

ra3r a écrit le 22/05/2021 à 15:19 :
Dear Friends!

Aadu ES1TU once again pleased with the new idea, now on the website of the RDA Auto Credit https://mydx.eu/ there is an opportunity to filter diplomas holders by country, i.e. in the "Award owners" tab, a pop-up window has appeared where you can choose any country, and build a rating of diplomas holders from this country, with the number of confirmed RDA areas.

Hello Iztok,

Maybe: just number of new RDAs this/previous month?
Coincidentally I'm working on this right now: 'Award owners' tab will
get a new column 'cfmd increase in last two weeks'.
It will be launched in two weeks.

Cheers,
Aadu
ES1TU

On Sun, May 23, 2021 at 12:25 PM Iztok Saje <iztok.saje@telekom.si> wrote:

Hi!

How about additional "activity" information?
Some of us are actively hunting rda-peditions, while others are just casually adding new RDAs, for example for contest QSOs.
Not easy to separate: some S5 can make more new RDAs in CQ WPX as some VK trying to work UB5O/M.
Maybe: just number of new RDAs this/previous month?

I understand filtering for diploma holders shall motivate me to get paper ;-).
Just before I checked top 1000 and it seems to me 1/3 is not active hunters.

congrats for UFB web page.
73 DSW
Iztok, s52d

aadu.adok

[...]

Iztok Saje

[...]

Danny,

That is a really good idea and I'm adding it into my TO-DO list :)

ES1TU

On Sun, May 23, 2021 at 9:25 AM Danny Van Tricht ON4VT <on4vt@telenet.be> wrote:

Nice feature !

Hint for another filter : in "latest uploads" filter the uploads that have your own callsign in the logs ... ???

73 DSW

ON4VT aka OT4V

Danny Van Tricht ON4VT

Nice feature !

Hint for another filter :  in "latest uploads"  filter the uploads that have your own callsign in the logs ...  ???

73 DSW

ON4VT aka OT4V

ra3r