What is the best / easy way to find RDA from Russian stations ?

F4GVO

Thank you very much for your quick answer Addu and Roman !
I didn't know at all  the RDA base !

Good evening to both of you and everyone here :)

73 de Thierry, F4GVO

Le 08/02/2021 à 20:12, ra3r a écrit :
Dear Thierry!
The best way is to base the RDA:
https://cfmrda.ru/#/callsignsRda
Also read the RDA scan download rules:
http://rdaward.org/press19_eng.htm

08.02.2021 22:09, F4GVO via groups.io пишет:

Hi everyone,

Here is Thierry, F4GVO.
Since a few months, I entered in the RDA award program.
So far, I have be able to get some extra RDA thanks to the QSL card scan.
I read that it is also possible to send screen shot fro LOTW confirmed QSO but....

How can I find RDA number from Russian stations ? I mainly use QRZ.com but many stations have only their postal addresses.

Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated,

73 de Thierry, F4GVO

aadu.adok

Hello Thierry!

Welcome to RDA :)

This is the cold-standard for RDA search: https://cfmrda.ru/#/callsignsRda

It's daily-maintained by Axel (DL6KVA)

ES1TU

On Mon, Feb 8, 2021 at 9:09 PM F4GVO via groups.io
<f4gvo=yahoo.fr@groups.io> wrote:

Hi everyone,

Here is Thierry, F4GVO.
Since a few months, I entered in the RDA award program.
So far, I have be able to get some extra RDA thanks to the QSL card scan.
I read that it is also possible to send screen shot fro LOTW confirmed QSO but....

How can I find RDA number from Russian stations ? I mainly use QRZ.com but many stations have only their postal addresses.

Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated,

73 de Thierry, F4GVO

ra3r