Re: RDA "confirmed" by SWL report

Mike ZooLoo

Ona side subject of SWL, I have not figured out how to confirm the SWL reports I receive on Hamlog.  My apologies to those who send me SWL reports and get no response from me.

73 and HNY,
Jim (AA0MZ)

On Mon, Jan 17, 2022 at 2:50 AM F4GVO via groups.io <f4gvo=yahoo.fr@groups.io> wrote:

Hi folks, Hi Aadu,

Today I noticed that I had a new one RDA (TL-04) on the last update but my number didn't increased.

So I checked and I noticed that for TL-04 which became "red" as new one, it is from a SWL report.

I like SWL report and always confirm then when all necessary information are written and in this case I have confirmed it on hamlog.online but it should not be counted on mydx.eu, which is not indeed as my number didn't increase but  now, it didn't appear when using the 'Not cfmd' list.... That is a problem for me.

What can you do for this kind of situation ?

73 de Thierry, F4GVO