Re: How to confirm districts with HQSL without RDA written

F4GVO

The "problem" is only QSL card (paper one) or Hamlog.online QSL i.e HQSL card from Russian stations are accepted if the RDA is indicated. I can understand that because how can you prove that you contacted this RDA ? But there are for me two problem: the first one is that some Russians operator don't fill their RDA on their Hamlog.online account so when a contact is confirmed, these precious info are missing. In my case, I have several RDA worked but I can't confirm because this information is missing. The second problem which more an inconsistency is that LOTW confirmation are accepted to validate RDA but so far, there is NO RDA number on LOTW QSL. So my question is very simple: if there is a possibility to know for the RDA worked (using QRZ.ru or https://cfmrda.ru/#/callsignsRda database) why HQSL with no RDA are not allow to send HQSL card on mydx.eu ? I can't see the difference between HQSL and LOTW ... maybe there is something I miss but without a clearly explanation or point of view, it is .. frustrating !

73 de Thierry, F4GVO

Le 01/12/2021 à 03:09, Mike ZooLoo a écrit :

Note, I am not talking about getting RDA credit from QRZ.com just that they have a space in detail page for Russian amateurs to put their RDA number.

On Tue, Nov 30, 2021 at 4:07 PM Mike ZooLoo via groups.io <aa0mz.usa=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Are you also working with QRZ.com to allow an operator to input their RDA number in the "detail" tab much like grid, county and IOTA number are included? QRZ.ru is very good at having RDA numbers posted.  Merry Christmas ! Jim (AA0MZ)

On Mon, Nov 29, 2021 at 2:44 PM ra3r <rdaward@...> wrote:
Thierry!

This is my position, if it is possible to specify the RDA number on HQSL, then it must be specified correctly and correctly. As soon as we get the LoTW team to specify the RDA number, LoTW scans will also be accepted exclusively with the correct RDA number.

29.11.2021 23:39, F4GVO via groups.io пишет:

For info, just checked and all my HQSL which where under review have been flagged as INVALID SCAN.......
So
Jim, G3ZQQ was wrong and as I expected at the beginning, this way is not accepted..... I can NOT understand what is the difference with LOTW "qsls" which have not and never had RDA included as Aadu wrote a few hours ago......... anyway........  back to square one....

Thierry, F4GVO

Le 29/11/2021 à 10:51, F4GVO via groups.io a écrit :

Hi Iztok,

Yes it was my understanding that HQSL card without RDA information are not accepted, which for my point of view, shouldn't be if the QSO range is compatible with the RDA information found on https://cfmrda.ru/#/callsignsRda, because it is the same thing when you confirm RDA using LOTW "qsl card", RDA is (still) not displayed so what is the difference between the two system. Both are enough robust to avoid cheating !

Right now, I have 6 HQSL in review, I hope it will be ok.

73 de Thierry, F4GVO

Le 29/11/2021 à 09:49, Iztok Saje a écrit :
Have you tried?

I got it rejected: cfmrda database is accepted only with LotW.
So, for HAMLOG only records with  RDA defined are accepted.

But it was some time ago...

73 gl, DSW
Iztok, S52D