Re: How to confirm districts with HQSL without RDA written

F4GVO

Hi Iztok,

Yes it was my understanding that HQSL card without RDA information are not accepted, which for my point of view, shouldn't be if the QSO range is compatible with the RDA information found on https://cfmrda.ru/#/callsignsRda, because it is the same thing when you confirm RDA using LOTW "qsl card", RDA is (still) not displayed so what is the difference between the two system. Both are enough robust to avoid cheating !

Right now, I have 6 HQSL in review, I hope it will be ok.

73 de Thierry, F4GVO

Le 29/11/2021 à 09:49, Iztok Saje a écrit :

Have you tried?

I got it rejected: cfmrda database is accepted only with LotW.
So, for HAMLOG only records with  RDA defined are accepted.

But it was some time ago...

73 gl, DSW
Iztok, S52D