Från: F4GVO via groups.io
Skickat: den 28 november 2021 20:39
Till: rdaworld@groups.io
Ämne: [rdaworld] How to confirm districts with HQSL without RDA written

Hi Aadu, hi folks

Checking my HQSL confirmation, I found several Russians QSOs confirmed but WITHOUT any RDA information on the HQSL.
I then checked on https://cfmrda.ru/#/ and of course I found the missing information.

ALL this HQSL are new RDA for me

It is my understanding that all Russians stations are living necessarily in, at least, one district, like for us, French stations, we necessarily live in a French department but also in a "canton" (administrative district)...

That said,  how can I validated these QSO to increase my numbers ?

Thanks in advance,

73 de Thierry

P.S. thanks Aadu for having review and confirmed my miswritten callsign on some logs a few days ago.