Re: How I can merge many callsigns

Jan Erik Holm SM2EKM

Roman

Can you please do this for me also. My main call is SM2EKM
and I also have another call I can use 7S2W
Both calls are in Hamlog.

Thank´s in advance 73 Jim SM2EKM

Den 2021-11-23 kl. 05:24, skrev ra3r:

Savas!
I have combined statistics for your callsigns. The main call sign is SV2AEL.
RDA manager
23.11.2021 4:20, Savas Pavlidis пишет:

[Edited Message Follows]

Hi admin,
I use as main callsign SV2AEL
Also during 2021 used SX200AEL as a special event station
Also as Contest call, I used J42A and SW2A as Single Operator for many years
How I can merge all these calls (SX200AEL-J42A-SW2A) to my main RDA account SV2AEL?

EXAMPLE:
Those contacts are from (SX200AEL-J42A-SW2A) callsigns.
Do you count these contacts in my main call as SV2AEL?

Thank you
73 Savas