Re: RDA Award

ra3r

Daniel!
Payment for your diploma was received, in October we printed new RDA-1000 blanks, the shipment was slightly delayed. In fact, the envelope with the diploma was sent on 08.11, since I was sick with covid-19.

12.11.2021 18:26, daniel lavocat пишет:

Hello
I sent my 12,00€ on October 03 for my award : 1000 QSOs
but I do not see that this diploma was sent :

RX3RC DX & AWARD PAGE (rdaward.org)

Thanks
73

ra3r a écrit le 12/11/2021 à 14:59 :
Chris!
Your payment was received only today, the diploma will be issued.

12.11.2021 16:56, Chris Clarke пишет:
I'm also new to RDA. Yesterday I paid my 12 EUR via PayPal but I am still not an Award Owner. Is there something else I have to do? Or just wait a few days?
Chris G3SQU

--
Sent from Postbox