Supporting our best mobile activators

aadu.adok

Everybody - meet Anatoly, UB8S.

ub8s.jpg

He's one of the main candidates to win this years "Best RDA activator of 2021".
He has activated 259 different RDA's this year (100+ different hunters from each), has driven 60'000+ kilometers and spent 5000+ euros on gas and car maintenance.
He has a problem - Oleg, RK3AW.

They both want to get the title and neither is willing to give up :-)

Anatoly is very thankful to the EU hunters who have helped him to cover approx 20% of the gasoline cost with their donations.
We thank those two heroes for putting so much energy and time into this!
We also hope that our hunter base will keep donating, helping them to share at least some of the driving cost.
Thank you!

For those who want to support Anatoly's driving - feel free to help out https://www.paypal.me/atsip

73 and happy upcoming Christmas season!

Aadu