Re: Integration between Hamlog and MYDX.EU

F4GVO

Hi everyone,

I so opened an account and uploaded my log on HAMLOG.ONLINE since the 15th of February (2021 of course)
Everything went smooth, I had more than... 2100 HQSL and many of them are unconfirmed new RDA for me . So good things to do it !

Nevertheless, checking my "numbers" this morning, I notice that many RDA still appear unconfirmed on MYDX.EU.
For example, yesterday the 17th, I was pleased to work R9SDB/p who was on CB-09 CB-32 (both new ones for me). This contact is HAMLOG confirmed, so this morning these two appears now as "new qso" in MYDX.EU. So it is very good.
But one day before, so the 16th I worked R9YU/M who was on KE-37 (new one for me). This contact is also HAMLOG confirmed BUT still not on MYDX.EU
I have several examples like this so I would like to know if there is any thing I miss or maybe some delay due to the workload of the server ?

Any tips are very welcomed. Thank you very much in advance.

Warms 73 de Thierry, F4GVO

Le 10/02/2021 à 19:41, ra3r a écrit :
Dear Carsten!
No, you must be registered to Hamlog, then everything happens automatically.

10.02.2021 19:08, Carsten Gjessing пишет:

Hello Roman

It sounds very exciting.

Do I have to do anything for having my QSO’s and RDA’s from Hamlog automaticly transferred to the ”Autoconfirmation page?

Vy 73

Carsten / OZ4CG

(p.t. 1.100 RDA’s in autoconfirm)