Re: RDA-500 received! Thanks

Andy - DL1DXX

Hello François

Congrates on your RDA 500! And your RDA 1000 isn't really far away :-)

I got my RDA 1000 yesterday!

Have fun and good RDA hunting.
By the way: I did receive my LU1ZG (Belgrano II Base) from Horacia! All is fine.

Stay safe and take care
Andy - DL1DXX

Am 10.08.2021 um 18:09 schrieb LAPOSTE via groups.io:

Hi !

Received also to day my RDA-500 certificate.

Very happy for that award.

I am actually at 987 RDA.  New award is soon coming.

Work is in progress !

Best 73’s

Frank  F8DVD