Fra: aadu.adok
Sendt: 10. februar 2021 12:06
Til: rdaworld@groups.io
Emne: Re: [rdaworld] Integration between Hamlog and MYDX.EU

Slight correction - only those are pink which had real QSO during last 30 days.

On Wed, Feb 10, 2021, 7:21 AM ra3r <rdaward@...> wrote:

Dear Olaf!

Yes, now it is automatic, new RDA will be highlighted in red.

10.02.2021 0:17, dh1ok@... пишет:

Hello Roman,

this means the HQSL from Hamlog will automatically count for the RDA programm? Will they be visible on the mydx.eu-screen?

73's de Olaf