Från: rdaworld@groups.io [mailto:rdaworld@groups.io] För ra3r
Skickat: den 5 augusti 2021 19:21
Till: rdaworld@groups.io
Ämne: Re: [rdaworld] How about e-QSL?

Tord!

I stopped accepting eQSL for one reason, I am not satisfied with the QSO offset algorithm, when you can easily confirm the RDA without even conducting a QSO, but send your log to the correspondent.

No one checks the QSO, but presses the cfm button!

05.08.2021 19:12, Tord Julander пишет:

Yes Christian, I’m aware of that message regarding e-QSL’s for RDA.

Now since a while e-QSL service offer users a special labeling of Authorization Guaranteed on their QSL’s.

That is after going through a special routine by sending copy of your license etc.

I would like to know Romans standpoint about those QSL’s

In my case with card yesterday it had clearly a printed RDA and also that “AG” label.

73 de Tord – SM3EVR