Från: rdaworld@groups.io [mailto:rdaworld@groups.io] För Christian Proehl
Skickat: den 5 augusti 2021 13:45
Till: rdaworld@groups.io
Ämne: Re: [rdaworld] How about e-QSL?

Hi Tord,

see: http://rdaward.org/press19_eng.htm

on the very last text line you will find:

---> eQSLs are not accepted for credit, scans are rejected.

73's DL6JAN

Am 05.08.21 um 13:12 schrieb Tord Julander:

Hi Roman,

Not even accepting e-QSL’s with the ”AG” (Authorization Guaranteed) label?

Is that going to happen in the future?

Sent one yesterday and got in rejected.

73’s  Tord – SM3EVR

--