Re: new spot filtering

rudy i3vwk

Christian, on cfmrda cabinet you have a cluster filtered by  mode, band ,confirmed, combination,   but i prefer mydx page.
73
Rudy

Il giorno mer 28 lug 2021 alle ore 09:58 Christian Proehl <dl6jan@...> ha scritto:

Hello all,

this is a useful filtering facility !! Many thanks. But sometimes I wish I could filter per band. No need to add a button for every band, 2 or 3 bands with the same button would be sufficient, e.g, 20m and 160m together ...

Chris, DL6JAN

Am 26.07.21 um 11:01 schrieb aadu.adok:
Privet,

RU: Peresdelal filtratsiju spotov. Obratnaja (poloziteln6i i negativn6i) svjazh - privetstvuju

EN: mydx heard the ask from community and changed spot filtering logic.

Now you can create combinations like:
* only cw and only atno's
* cw + ssb + atno
* all modes + atno_2021
* etc etc..

'ATNO 2021' is meant to help those who participate in 'Best hunter of 2021' to track those RDA's which you havent worked this year.

All feedback highly appreciated.

73,
mydx

new_filter.PNG