Re: new spot filtering

Lars Henneberg

Why all the filters? There are only awards for worked RDA's all the nonsense of sorting to no world benefit makes many give up working on this program. That's a bad thing.

However, let people sort themselves if it is so necessary for them to be able to boast of having run it on a particular band or mode.

VY 73 de OZ1HPS

Lars Henneberg

Toften 18

7323 Give