Da: rdaworld@groups.io <rdaworld@groups.io> Per conto di aadu.adok
Inviato: lunedì 26 luglio 2021 17:10
A: rdaworld@groups.io
Oggetto: [rdaworld] new RDA english language skype chat

Hello RDA hunters,

For quite some time now I have felt that there's a void in english-speaking RDA live chat

where people could discuss RDA topics.

There are plenty of Russian spoken browser based chats, but none for those who dont speak russian.

So - lets try out this new skype based RDA chat. No idea whether it will fly or not. Lets find out :)

Attachments: