Re: What is the best / easy way to find RDA from Russian stations ?

F4GVO

Thank you very much for your quick answer Addu and Roman !
I didn't know at all  the RDA base !

Good evening to both of you and everyone here :)

73 de Thierry, F4GVO

Le 08/02/2021 à 20:12, ra3r a écrit :
Dear Thierry!
The best way is to base the RDA:
https://cfmrda.ru/#/callsignsRda
Also read the RDA scan download rules:
http://rdaward.org/press19_eng.htm

08.02.2021 22:09, F4GVO via groups.io пишет:

Hi everyone,

Here is Thierry, F4GVO.
Since a few months, I entered in the RDA award program.
So far, I have be able to get some extra RDA thanks to the QSL card scan.
I read that it is also possible to send screen shot fro LOTW confirmed QSO but....

How can I find RDA number from Russian stations ? I mainly use QRZ.com but many stations have only their postal addresses.

Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated,

73 de Thierry, F4GVO