Re: Save as excel button?

aadu.adok

Thanks Csaba for the cpu-load report.

I try to figure out whats happening. Everybody else - feel free to report any issues/ideas here. Lets try to make RDA better together :)

Aadu

On Fri, Jul 2, 2021, 11:47 AM HA3LN <list@...> wrote:
...great, thanks Aadu.

The page is superb actually.

One other question.
I changed laptop recently from an 5 years old machine to a more powerful
one (not a gamer model but quite new with i5 next gen CPU with 4 cores +
8GB RAM).

I experience interesting CPU load increase on the page when I click on
refresh or change the tabs i.e. from "Latest uploads" to "Stations online".
I could not track it down what causes this but usually takes for 20-30
seconds when it falls back to normal load level.

I know this list is not an IT support list but this symptom happens only
with mydx.eu.

Anyone else sees the same?
Or is it a local problem? Interestingly enough the old laptop had no
issues with the pages.

73!
Csaba