On the other hand the recently added new field is specific to my callsign? Or is it general?

Thanks and 73!
Csaba HA3LN

On 2021-07-02 10:23, aadu.adok wrote:
Picture from last email wasnt shown correctly. Trying again.
[image: excel.PNG]
On Fri, Jul 2, 2021 at 10:51 AM aadu.adok via groups.io <aadu.adok=
gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:

Good point Andy :)

So, this is my proposition. 'Last updates' section will be visible for new
data, starting to arrive from today.
Excel can be downloaded by clicking to Cfmd number link (left red arrow).

Would that be okay?

[image: excel.PNG]

On Fri, Jul 2, 2021 at 10:27 AM Andy - DL1DXX <DL1DXX@darc.de> wrote:

Hello Aadu

thanks for your answer. So if I got more then 6 new RDAs verified, how
can I find out which when only
the 6 most recently added? Do I have to search the more then 6 manually?
Yesterday evening it took me
1 1/2 hours to find the new ones...
The excel button was very fine here. Download the file and checking was
only a few minutes.

Maybe you can make both.

Have a great day and thank you for your efforts!

vy 73, Andy - DL1DXX

Am 02.07.2021 um 09:14 schrieb aadu.adok:

Hello Andy,

I had exactly same problem - hard to tell which new RDA's I have
confirmed.
So, I decided to remove 'Save excel' button and replace it with a list of
6 most recently added records.

This list will be effective only for new data, starting to arrive today
(sorry, couldnt made it for old, existing data).

Lets wait a week and see how it works out, then we'll decide whether we
put the button back or not. Okay?

ES1TU

On Fri, Jul 2, 2021 at 9:43 AM Andy - DL1DXX <DL1DXX@darc.de> wrote:

Hi all

I'm missing the button "save as excel" on https://mydx.eu when entering
my call.

old
new

So I do not have the possibilty to check which RDAs are confirmed and
new to me and mark it in my log.
Got 3 new once tonight but I don't know which....

Any chance to bring the button back?

Thank you! And many thanks for that great program!

Kind regards es vy 73, Andy - DL1DXX
Attachments:
- kjkemglabimfllkd.png <https://groups.io/g/rdaworld/attachment/184/0>
- pkcookkoccoeoich.png <https://groups.io/g/rdaworld/attachment/184/1>