RDA Award

daniel lavocat

Hello
I am new to the subject but I try to work a little on the RDA.
I paid my 10.00 € and now I am in the "Award Owners" but

what should be done to receive the award paper , eg RDA-500 for me?
Thanks and 73

rudy i3vwk a écrit le 26/05/2021 à 15:02 :

tnx Aadu
good idea
73
Rudy

Il giorno mer 26 mag 2021 alle ore 14:51 aadu.adok <aadu.adok@...> ha scritto:

Hello Rudy, others!

Indeed, this is a new feature that shows "position change" during last 2 weeks.
Right now its only change during last 2 days (just started collecting this data), but soon it will be "position change during last 2 weeks".

Blue arrow up and number means that this station position improved compared to what it was 2 weeks ago.
From the sample picture: UB9USV position improved by 8 places

Red (actually pink) arrow down and number means that position got worse during last 2 weeks.
From the sample picture: UR5LP position dropped by 1 place.

If there is no red/blue - it means the station is exactly on same position where it was 2 weeks ago.
On station 'home page' its the position among ALL hunters (including those who applied for award and those who didnt)

home.PNG

On 'Award owners' tab there is a similar thing, but (as name suggests) - only those stations who have applied for award are participating.

Here: SM4IED position improved by 2 places, JA8MS dropped by one place.

award_owners.PNG

ES1TU

On Wed, May 26, 2021 at 3:38 PM rudy i3vwk <rudygub@...> wrote:
ciao
i see new number near confirmed  on home page mydx,  some red some blue.  which meaning ??
73