Re: RDA Diplomas - Country Filter

daniel lavocat

Hello
Ah okay no problem ;
thank you so much
73

aadu.adok a écrit le 23/05/2021 à 11:30 :

Hello Daniel,

Menu 'Best hunters' transformed into 'Award owners' and lists only those stations who have received an RDA award.

My bad - I havent modified menu name in all languages yet.

ES1TU

On Sun, May 23, 2021 at 12:17 PM daniel lavocat <F6FLU@...> wrote:
Bonjour, Hello

I do not understand, at the site he tells me that I have 687 RDA confirmed

but if I look in the table corresponding to France I am not visible

73

ra3r a écrit le 22/05/2021 à 15:19 :
Dear Friends!

Aadu ES1TU once again pleased with the new idea, now on the website of the RDA Auto Credit https://mydx.eu/ there is an opportunity to filter diplomas holders by country, i.e. in the "Award owners" tab, a pop-up window has appeared where you can choose any country, and build a rating of diplomas holders from this country, with the number of confirmed RDA areas.