Re: HMCS Kingston

Doug Potter

The dumb asses in DND, cost cutters, not interested in building a ship that can properly defend itself, nor defend out waters and our country… These beautiful but useless ships would be fare target for any amateur. And spit balls for Russia and China. Or any other adversary…..
It is useless to have a ship in the Canadian Navy that can not defend itself or supply military support and would be dependent on our dieing frigates and useless submarines for help. Not to mention our antiquated air defence.

CANADA MISSED THE BOAT….

On Sep 22, 2022, at 7:29 AM, Gerry via groups.io <fctlmn@...> wrote:

I'm not sure that the Harry Dewolf class with its massive 25mm gun would fare much better against an angry Dartmouth ferry. Modelled on the Norwegian NoCGV Svalbard, they obviously missed the 57mm she has.

Join rcnhistory@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.