RapidQ email@example.comRapidQ is a free, cross-platform, semi-object-oriented dialect of the BASIC programming language. It can create console, graphical user interface, and Common Gateway Interface applications. The integrated development environment includes a drag-and-drop form designer, syntax highlighting, and single-button compilation. Development of RapidQ ceased in 2000, but an active community continues to build software with it. This group is the successor to the RapidQ Yahoo! Group.
- 127 Members
- 10,915 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to anyone.
- Only moderators can create hashtags.
- Members can edit their messages.