Thanks,

Stephen Whiting
Hudson, WI

On Sat, Oct 19, 2019 at 3:55 PM DupyRail <andymueller@...> wrote:
https://youtu.be/I8Po6bty1mg

--
"Where the Old Soo crossed the New Soo"
Duplainville, Wisconsin

Web Page:  www.dupyrail.com

Ugh!  My wife and I were in Wisconsin Dells at the depot at the time Amtrak was supposed to arrive, but was quite late.  We got tired of waiting for it and did other things and completely missed it.  I had no idea it had that little "surprise" at the end!

DupyRail

Should be back tomorrow on #7.

On 10/19/2019 10:38 PM, Todd M. Taylor wrote:
Ugh!  My wife and I were in Wisconsin Dells at the depot at the time Amtrak was supposed to arrive, but was quite late.  We got tired of waiting for it and did other things and completely missed it.  I had no idea it had that little "surprise" at the end!

--
"Where the Old Soo crossed the New Soo"
Duplainville, Wisconsin

Web Page:  www.dupyrail.com

Bryan Howell

Incorrect. They are en route to West Virginia to run on the New River Train. Sunday's 8 will have Lake Pepin, Fox River Valley and Silver Palace also en route to West Virginia.

Bryan J. Howell
Superior, WI

DupyRail

Opps, your right.

On 10/20/2019 12:55 AM, Bryan Howell via Groups.Io wrote:
Incorrect. They are en route to West Virginia to run on the New River Train. Sunday's 8 will have Lake Pepin, Fox River Valley and Silver Palace also en route to West Virginia.

Bryan J. Howell
Superior, WI

--
"Where the Old Soo crossed the New Soo"
Duplainville, Wisconsin

Web Page:  www.dupyrail.com

How do you guys know all this secret information?  Inquiring minds want to know... I want to know! :-D

DupyRail

Being on the slow side myself, this came from the 261 web page which runs these cars during the fall plus whatever other trips they have going.  Sometimes its just dumb luck or networking with the "right" people.  There is some CP Rail FB group that has some info on it ( I'm not a member since they went group members only).  The Trains web site could have info on it too, but I usually don't have time to be on it very much.  Don't have time to be on every possible site.  That being said, don't know when the cars will be coming back thru here.  Maybe several weeks?

On 10/20/2019 8:27 PM, Todd M. Taylor wrote:
How do you guys know all this secret information?  Inquiring minds want to know... I want to know! :-D

--
"Where the Old Soo crossed the New Soo"
Duplainville, Wisconsin

Web Page:  www.dupyrail.com

kckaf

Friends of 261 email list.

Kim

How do you guys know all this secret information?  Inquiring minds want to know... I want to know! :-D

icecardinal

Guess I missed something...what was special?

On Sun, Oct 20, 2019 at 21:12, kckaf
<kckaf@...> wrote:
Friends of 261 email list.

Kim

How do you guys know all this secret information?  Inquiring minds want to know... I want to know! :-D