Re: [RailsWisconsin] Re: Sick In Pewaukee

DupyRail

Took a look at it. Traction motor #2. Some hwde has been removed in prep to change this thing out. Suppose Hulcher will show up sometime to lift it up. A continuing story. Too bad I'm working! :-(

On 8/30/2012 9:04 AM, Ed wrote:
They set it out around 19:00. I believe one of the traction motors was flagged by the 108 detector and the crew was told to set it out. The rear truck of the unit seemed to be radiating a bit of heat. It is DM&E 6362 - City of Lamberton. Perhaps we'll get an opportunity to see a traction motor swap-out!
Ed

"Where the Old Soo crosses the New Soo, Duplainville, Wisconsin"

Web page at: www.dupyrail.com

Join railwis@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.