From: john a <superfoamer@...>
Sender: railwis@...
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2012 21:54:21 -0700 (PDT)
To: <railwis@...>
ReplyTo: railwis@...
Subject: [RailsWisconsin] Re: Odd move

Yep that could be. Only thing I could come up with is maybe UP is short on power at Altoona at the moment and wanted that power back for a sand train? They did run an empty up to Norma today with a single NS Dash 9. That's fine for the empties but not enough power to bring the loads back east. Someone on another forum also brought up the possibility that maybe the train went into storage at the plant and obviously there's no reason to leave three units up there for an extended period of time. That definately sounds plausible too. Unusual move at anyrate.

Join railwis@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.