Topics

This Polish/German armoured train story is really very persistent!

Gordon Angus Mackinlay

Avast logo

surprisemove

In all these news items throughthe months, I hadn't seen one question asked whom the gold belongs to, if found. If the train was coming from East to Germany, and got stuck in Poland, it could only be either looted 'gold' from the former USSR, or looted 'gold' from the repressed Jewish population. It certainly wasn't either Polish or German 'gold' by 1944.

If indeed there is a 'train', it seems to me the real story will start only after the dig.

Cheers

Greg