Topics

Some fictional questions

Terry Sofian

As some of you may know I have written a fictional gaming universe called Hive, Queen and Country. Its an altered Victorian setting with travel between Earth and Venus and Mars that are much more habitable than in our reality. Being set in the late 19th and early 20th centuries railways play a critical role and both armored trains and railway guns are both important. In the game Venus is inhabited by humans, some of whom are very dangerous, so the Earthlings build a fortified city as a foothold. The International City is a competitive and cooperative effort between the Great Powers of Earth. I'm working on the railways that would have been part of its construction and operation. I'm open to anyone who has imagination and free time helping out! If anyone wants to throw in their favorite railway systems and subsystems from 1895-1910 (or even abit later, the timeline gets a bit advanced!) I can use all the help I can get! Drop me an email and share your ideas!

Terry Sofian
tsofian@...