Topics

[railwayguns, armoured trains and Military Railways] Re: A Revised English Edition of Paul Malmassari Armoured Trains is being published by the US Naval Institute in November 2016!

lru29

You have to belong to the US Naval Institute which is primarily interested in Naval Affairs but they publish very good books on many military subjects. I have been a member for 48 years. The prices are in US Dollars.
Lee

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 30, 2016, at 6:15 PM, bandm@... [railwaygun] <railwaygun@...> wrote:

As I own the original book I am awaiting the new publication with anticipation.

Sorry I'm being slow, what do you have to be member of to get the Member Price?

I assume the dollars values are US dollars.

Paul

Gordon Angus Mackinlay

There is another website giving details of the new edition.

See

which has nine pages of the text, showing Japanese material in North China in the 1920’s.   Looking at my thirty year old edition, they appear in the main to be new photographs shown.

Having ordered this new edition, the book dealers with whom I deal with (Abbeys in Sydney) tell me that it will not be published before November, costing 122.00 in Australia.
Yours,
MACKINLAY    New South Wales