Topics

#MilitaryRail Allied rail waggons 0 WW1 to Cold War #MilitaryRail

nicholas robinson

A great site with  details and lots of (new to me) pictures

http://www.railalbum.co.uk/railway-wagons/military/index.htm

Phil Gilson

Great find, Nicholas. Here's something similar - many pix of WWI troops marching and riding trucks but two pix of an auto converted to a rail inspection car. Scroll down. First pic if the car itself and the next shows it occupied by two soldiers.

Scroll down for a static and then manned pic of an inspection car of sorts.

Phil